Early start and continued Action
– Before the age of 10 (preferably in the kindergarten stage) to avoid early disapproval.
– Avoid stagnation during the transition (10-14 years).
– In the stage after the age of 16, reinforce specific sectors (for example women for engineering).
… and with a gender perspective
With a gender/intersection approach:
– Inclusive language (e.g. characteristics vs verbs; effects vs products; value vs cost…)
– Visual inclusion (presence of females and males in equivalent tasks)
– Contextualization and focus on practical objectives (e.g. creation of well-being)
– Cooperative and competitive environments.